Many bugs are fixed in the 1.1 release candidate, and some cool new features were added, including
- Simple i18n framework to facilitate localization of applications
- TreeNodeActions plugin for rendering tree nodes with actions
- More layer types supported by GeoExt.data.PrintProvider
- New data and grid components for visualizing and editing styles
- More flexible popup positioning
For more information, refer to the release notes. To upgrade from a previous release, read the section on API changes.
We invite you to test GeoExt 1.1-rc1. To do so, download the distribution archive. Stylesheet and script tags in your application should point to resources/css/geoext-all.css and script/GeoExt.js. You will also need OpenLayers (version 2.11 or higher recommended) and Ext JS 3 (version 3.4.0 or higher recommended).
Bug reports can be filed in Trac, under the 1.1 RC1 version. Regressions should be filed under the 1.1 milestone. Also, feel free to fork us on GitHub and send pull requests.